SHOCKING: Romanian Lorry Driver Dancing

Posted by carlyluvsunited on Sunday 12 April 2009

I read in the newspapers about road accidents killing whole families due to negligence by the drivers of lorries, one such case happened here in the UK recently where a mother, father and their four children were killed instantly when a Portugese lorry driver ploughed into the back of their car. The lorry driver was far too busy using his laptop to care about this family.

So when I saw this half wit doing his little dance on Youtube, I thought it might be a good idea to post it here. I know a lot of Romanians read this blog, so if you know this guy, then tell the police. They are hunting for him since he posted this HIMSELF on Youtube. They will catch up with him I'm sure, but I hope it is before he kills someone.

Spread the word about this to anyone and everyone, maybe eventually it will get this guy OFF the roads.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)